Sunday, September 26, 2010


It should be well known that I am a big fanatic of halloween. One of my favorite things to do is find halloween items that will A.Last a long time B. Versatile both in the halloween season and potentially in other seasons C. NOT gorey So I like looking around and window shop and maybe do some actual shopping but my halloween pics for today are: this martha stewart inspired pumpkin clock...although I would probably use it all year round



I've been eyeing this tall apothecary jar for umm...about forever. I like them because you can use the jars for just about every season and holiday.




This cake stands are really pretty and would be so cool for entertaining plus this set of 3 is like 16.99...




This is one of the newest things on my radar flickering light strings would totally be wicked just strung up anywhere.

Also no picture required but I'm also really digging halloween stamps or paper punches (so many things you can do with them!) and also halloween clip art and also black and white fabric...these are my halloween inspiration. I'll probably post again with some more inpirations and such

No comments:

Post a Comment